Sunday, August 31, 2008

thompson looking for father


I had sent out a previous blog and something got lost and had to create a new one. Im searching for my birth father Alfred Eugene Thompson. I believe he is a American Indian decent and has some tattoos of spiders on his hands as well as maybe spider webs there was some names as well but i cant remember them. My mother passed away a few years ago and she didn't tell me much. I do know we look alot alike when he was younger and he was a very nice man and was good with horses something i seem to have carried on with as well. I seem to have the horse whisper'r talent. To me its kinda common sense but i think i think like a horse in some aspects its a peaceful way of thinking sometimes. I do not want anything from him or his family just hoping to get to know any of my relatives out there. I would love any info and if Gene is willing to talk to me i would love it. I was told he went by Gene alot again im not positive on this. Thanks and love to you Shawn Thompson age 43 in Convoy Ohio VanWert county. My E-mail is bad_moonrising2003@yahoo.com
I was told I look alot like Gene this is me and my son Coda right after he came home from the hospital.

No comments: