Today is a good day for the most part. I thought i would take the few minutes i have and tell you about me since I am asking for your help. Im 43 and have four children the youngest is 19 months and i tell you at 43 hes a hand full. I do not remember the others being so difficult. I adore him as well as my other 3 tho. My oldest daughter is in college and has her own apt. She is alot like me i love her to no end. My son is 18 and is now in the army which I was myself so how could i say no. I am so proud of him he is a great son. my little girl is 8 and thinks she is 18 go figure. but she is so good and i love her to much i think she gets away with murder. Well some days i am stricter than others and feel sorry for having to yell at them so much. My wife gets home alot later than I so its just me and the kids. She is going back to school to finish her RN so i see her for a little bit at night and on the weekends its not to bad. She is 10 years younger than me and some days i feel it she thinks im in good shape tho. well after making beds doing laundry, making supper and cleaning house as well as the dishes my little boy is telling me im not giving him enough attention so i shall go entertain him until my wife gets home and we put him to bed. Then i loose th PC to her for her school work because I gave my lap top to my oldest son to use in the Army because i cant tell him no either. I am either the biggest push over or a good dad i hope its just being a good dad well i do hope you have a great day hope to write more soon.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Having a son at 43
Today is a good day for the most part. I thought i would take the few minutes i have and tell you about me since I am asking for your help. Im 43 and have four children the youngest is 19 months and i tell you at 43 hes a hand full. I do not remember the others being so difficult. I adore him as well as my other 3 tho. My oldest daughter is in college and has her own apt. She is alot like me i love her to no end. My son is 18 and is now in the army which I was myself so how could i say no. I am so proud of him he is a great son. my little girl is 8 and thinks she is 18 go figure. but she is so good and i love her to much i think she gets away with murder. Well some days i am stricter than others and feel sorry for having to yell at them so much. My wife gets home alot later than I so its just me and the kids. She is going back to school to finish her RN so i see her for a little bit at night and on the weekends its not to bad. She is 10 years younger than me and some days i feel it she thinks im in good shape tho. well after making beds doing laundry, making supper and cleaning house as well as the dishes my little boy is telling me im not giving him enough attention so i shall go entertain him until my wife gets home and we put him to bed. Then i loose th PC to her for her school work because I gave my lap top to my oldest son to use in the Army because i cant tell him no either. I am either the biggest push over or a good dad i hope its just being a good dad well i do hope you have a great day hope to write more soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment